Mike Walden review author of acne no more program-What are we to avoid and certainly cured ! Currently the only way to prevent acne scarring is to treat the same edge as possible in the early stages and for as long.
There are many treatment methods for combating acne scars . The selection of appropriate treatment for each patient must be done in partnership with the dermatologist and depends on:
• Which method is better than the skin type of the patient.
• How long does the treatment and recovery time course what has each of them.
• How safe is the treatment that is, what percentage shows various complications , which ones and if they occur are reversible ?
• What do you hope the treatment is achievable ?
• How much influence psychology , your personal, professional and social life of your scars , and what they would change their treatment ?
• What is the cost of treatment ? Having discussed So all these and any other questions you employ with your dermatologist , let ‘s take a look at the treatments available :
Implants and fat transplantation in scars :
Implants are materials where their formation are either absorbable ( hyaluronic acid , etc.) , so it must be renewed at regular intervals or permanently ( silicone) . Eniotai locally on scars. The fat transplantation involves taking fat from other areas of the body , and after appropriate treatment of this injection points (eg scars ) we want. Have good efficacy but only limited to soft superficial or deep scars.
H treatment of acne scars with Fractional Laser is effective and recovery time is remarkably small.
One of the oldest and most effective treatments for acne scars, is performed under local anesthesia and substantially exfoliated superficial layers of the skin. It has great effect on superficial scarring in a single session, but relatively long recovery time .
A relatively new method of noninvasive which is essentially a limited dermabrasion . Its effectiveness is less than the much more invasive dermabrasion , need several sessions, but has little down time and minimal complications little less cost.